[turba] Merging of turba_objects table(s)

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Apr 23 09:38:23 UTC 2009

Dear List,

We currently have two servers running HORDE 3.1.5 and its
applications.  The users on these two systems are different.

We are in the process of migration to latest version of HORDE.  During
this migration, we want to merge users of both servers.  During this
process, I am finding difficulty in merging turba_object table of both.

while inserting data from second server, I get following error.

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 30588: Duplicate entry
'12345678901234567890123450000899' for key 1

That is 'object_id' is clashing.  I don't want users loose their
address book during the process of migration.  How can I achieve it?

Regards,
ANANT.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.