[turba] Add Contacts via Script

David david at guatcom.net
Mon May 25 22:38:15 UTC 2009

Hello;

I have a registration form in another part of my site, and would like to
automatically add new users' information to my address book upon
registration.

Looking at the mysql tables, it seems pretty straightforward; Is there
any reason I *shouldn't* simply do a mysql insert with the correct data
into the 'turba_objects' table?

I read in some other mail that the 'object_id' and 'object_uid' fields
should be unique; Are there any other stipulations or standards for the
data in these fields I should adhere to?

Thanks for your help,

David