[turba] keep turba in sync with employees DB

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Mon Jun 22 06:05:51 UTC 2009

> There is admittedly little documentation regarding the API - what we
> have in on the wiki and at http://dev.horde.org.  There are also a few
> blog entries about programming against horde application apis starting
> at http://theupstairsroom.com/65
>

>> Could you tell me where I find both ?
> starting a php script from the command line? :~ mrubinsk$
> ./script_name.php  or :~ mrubinsk$ path/to/php ./script_name.php
> we have no existing script to delete entries via the command line, but
> this is possible via the api methods mentioned above.
>
> Thanks,
> mike

Hello Mike,

I tried the first example from http://theupstairsroom.com/65

<?php
// Define the path to Horde
define('HORDE_BASE', '/srv/www/htdocs/horde');
// Load the Horde Framework Core
require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/core.php';
// Create a registry object
$registry = &Registry::singleton();
// Make the call
$apps = $registry->call('horde/listApps');
?>

I have to start the script  via "php scriptname"
but it returns only two empty lines.

Bye
Andreas