[turba] Error: contact does not exist

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 3 21:05:22 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:
>
>> After upgrading turba to the newest stable version I cannot edit records
>> in the turba address book. Turba shows a list of the contacts but after
>> clicking on a contact I get an error message, that says: The contact
>> does not exist.
>>
>> I notice that in the query string, shown in the status panel of the web
>> browser, there appear two query fields:
>> http://.../horde/turba/contact.php?source=af5d78436cae4c2af68f73f58c2b9e75&key=64e92eb20d08a752b18c4a954f2444d5
>>
>> In the MySQL Database I only find a field named "key". What is the field
>> "source"?
>> The value of "source" changes on every click on the same link.
>>
>> ... also I cannot create a new address book.
>
> You probably didn't follow all steps in docs/UPGRADING.
>
> Jan.
Maybe, therefore I now started the Installation of turba from scratch as
described in the manual /horde/turba/docs/INSTALL.
I created the turba data tables using the script
/horde/turba/docs/scripts/sql/turba.sql (with phpMyAdmin)
I logged in into horde and created the configuration with the
configuration link in the horde framework because there was no
conf.php.dist in the config directory of turba.
Then I created and saved a new contact into the Adressbook with no problems.

But when I want to edit this contace, I get the same error as described
above: "This selected contact does not exist"
I have no idea, what happens there ...

Please help me

--
Ferdinand Gruber