[turba] Search Ldap contact not work in compose...

Ryu list-no-spam at ryux.org
Thu Aug 6 08:10:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My problem is the same as on this bug report :

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8227

"There's no resultset, (using Ldap catalog), when I try to search a
contact in compose window or portal window. But, the search it's OK on
normal contacts window."

I try to debug and here are the trace :

LDAP query by Turba_Driver_ldap::_search():

user = ryu, root = ou=famille,ou=contacts,dc=exemple,dc=fr (mail.exemple.fr);
filter =
"(&(sn=abcde)(|(givenname=*abcde*)(street=*abcde*)(postalCode=*abcde*)(l=*abcde*)(o=*abcde*)))";

attributes = "dn, uid, givenname, sn, surnom, dateDeNaissance,
jpegPhoto, street, postalCode, l, c, workStreet, workPostalCode,
workCity, workCountry, mail, workMail, otherMail, adresseIM,
homephone, telephonenumber, mobile, operateur, workCellPhone, voip,
facsimiletelephonenumber, workFax, title, o, categorie, description,
labeledURI, object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey";

deref = "0"  ;
sizelimit = 200

And the sources.php search attributes...

'search' => array(
          'lastname',
          'firstname',
          'company',
          'emails',
          'homeCity',
          'homePostalCode',
          'homeStreet'
      ),
      'strict' => array(
          'sn',
      ),
      'approximate' => array(
          'givenname',
		 'sn',
          'o',
          'l'
      ),

If I try this filter, the result is ok. That is fortunately normal !

user = ryu, root = ou=famille,ou=contacts,dc=exemple,dc=fr (mail.exemple.fr);
filter =
"(|(sn=abcde)(|(givenname=*abcde*)(street=*abcde*)(postalCode=*abcde*)(l=*abcde*)(o=*abcde*)))";

So I don't understand why this AND clause...

Any idea ?

Thanks !