[turba] New Category problem - doesn't show up and becomes unassigned

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:59:44 UTC 2009

sandaili wrote:
> When creating a contact, or task, I can press "new category" but nothing pops
> up. I am not sure if somethign is supposed to pop up or not. So I fill out
> the rest of the fields, and submit.
>
> The task or contact is created, and the category is unassigned.
>
> I have been searching Nabble and looking in my setup but I can't figure out
> what to fix.

When I select "new category" in turba or anywhere else in horde and then
hit save (using the newest firefox on win xp) it pops up with a window
saying "Please type the new category name:".  I can also go to "Global
Options", in the side bar, then select "Categories and Labels" and in
there I can also create new categories.  It is possible but
unfortunately more difficult to make global categories.  If you are
having problems perhaps try a different browser.  What versions and what
browser are you currently using on what os?  **Note:  when you select
"New Category" you have to hit the save button before to get the prompt
to pop up.**

--
gimili