[turba] personal_ldap

Peter Erbar erbar at web.de
Wed Oct 28 00:28:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

i configured Turba to use openldap Adressbooks. I used the
sources.php.dist and modified it for my needs.

For 'localldap' all works fine. But the 'personal_ldap' Adressbook never
appears in the adressbook list of the Horde Menu.

My cfgSource Section looks like this:

$_ldap_uid = Auth::getBareAuth();
$_ldap_basedn = 'dc=erbar,dc=eu';
$cfgSources['personal_ldap'] = array(
     'title' => _("My Address Book"),
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
         'server' => 'ldapadmin.erbar.eu',
         'port' => 389,
         'tls' => true,
         'root' => 'ou=' . $_ldap_uid . ',ou=personal,ou=adressen,' .
$_ldap_basedn,
         'bind_dn' => 'uid=' . $_ldap_uid . ',' . $_ldap_basedn,
         'bind_password' => Auth::getCredential('password'),
         'dn' => array('cn'),
         'objectclass' => array('top',
                                'person',
                                'organizationalPerson',