[turba] new preference name_sort

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Dec 27 04:50:23 UTC 2009

Dear List,

Horde Groupware webmail edition has introduced new preference
name_sort in turba. I have fixed it to first_last (In India, we always
have firstname and lastname in order).

I thought, this option will also be effective in imp.  During compose,
when I click on Address book, the entries are getting listed in
FirstName, LastName format, but they are not sorted on FirstName but
they are still sorted on LastName.

Do you think, after this setting of name_sort = first_last, it should
have listed in first_last format in Address book during compose?

It there any other alternative to sort on FirstName during
Compose->Address Book?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.