[turba] turba

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 11 17:07:01 UTC 2010

Quoting rama lingam <ramalingamlinux at gmail.com>:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to confiugre turba but i dont know what i have to give in the
> name of client address book

You only need to use this field if you are also using an application
that provides a 'clients' api, such as the Horde application, Hermes,
which provides time tracking.

text box(Clients) and in the Name of source for
> creating new shares(Shares) text box.  Kindly help to let me know about
> this.

If you are using shares for you address books, set this to the source
that you want users to be able to add new address books to. If you are
just using sources.php out-of-the-box, and are using shares, set this
to 'localsql'.

Thanks,
mike

--