[turba] Regarding Address Book Creation

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Mar 18 04:47:34 UTC 2010

Quoting rama lingam <inform2ramalingam at gmail.com>:

> Dear all,
>
> I am testing qmail with horde interface.  It is very nice I liked to include
> address book turba as well.  Is it possible to create the address book via
> mysql or is it so that the  ldap is the only way.  I am stucked with the
> turba In turba settings what is the name i have to give in the clients and
> the shares text box? Kindly help me.

If you are not using an application the provides the clients api (like
Hermes), then you can ignore the client setting. The other setting is
only used if you are using shares with Turba. If you are (like the
'localsql' example source does), then you put the name of the source
(localsql) as the value.

-mike