[turba] DB Not Found

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 29 14:36:46 UTC 2010

Quoting "Douglas W. Palme" <dpalme at cwtruck.com>:

> I know this is going to be a simple answer, but I have literally spent
> four hours on this and still do not have it working.
>
> I have looked through the archives and none of this "source" makes sense.
>
> I have installed the turba package in the horde framework.  I ran the
> turba.sql against my mysql server (using the horde database)
>
> I have set the sources.php to everything from horde to localsql to mysql
> to localhost, etc.  None of it works and I always get the DB Not found.
>
> I have set it both in admin section of horde and the sources.php file, to
> no avail.
>
> Any and all help would be appreciated.
>
> What the heck am I doing wrong?

Is the database working normally in other areas, like pref storage or
authentication? It would probably help if you could provide your
sources.php file and horde/config/conf.php file - with sensitive
information removed, of course.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein