[turba] Failed to access the address book: Source not found when importing

a.smith at ukgrid.net a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Apr 5 12:27:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

   Im testing importing contacts on a new Horde Turba install, I
recieve this error when attempting to import a .csv file:

Failed to access the address book: Source not found

Im not seeing any error in the Apache logs, any ideas what is wrong or
where to look to trouble shoot this? Additionally I have another older
server with the exact same turba version where I do not see this
problem :S

My software versions are:

Turba H3 (2.3.3)
Horde 3.3.6
OS: FreeBSD 8.0

My php.ini sections relating to file uploads are:

; File Uploads ;
; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
file_uploads = On
; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not
upload_tmp_dir = /var/tmp
; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 20M
; Maximum number of files that can be uploaded via a single request
max_file_uploads = 20

thanks, Andy.