[turba] MDB2 Error: unknown error

Klemen Humerca klemen at humerca.com
Wed Apr 7 07:07:25 UTC 2010

Hello!

This is from mysql log:

100407  9:00:55    11 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   11 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
100407  9:00:56    11 Init DB   horde
                   11 Query     SELECT DISTINCT s.*  FROM turba_shares
s  LEFT JOIN turba_shares_users AS u ON u.share_id = s.share_id WHERE
s.share_owner = 'klemen' OR (s.perm_creator & 4) OR (s.perm_default & 4)
OR ( u.user_uid = 'klemen' AND (u.perm & 4)) ORDER BY s.share_name ASC
                   12 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   12 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   13 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   13 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   14 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   14 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   11 Init DB   horde
                   11 Query     INSERT INTO turba_shares_seq (id) VALUES
(NULL)
                   11 Init DB   horde
                   11 Query     SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID()
                   11 Init DB   horde
                   11 Query     DELETE FROM turba_shares_seq WHERE id < 2824
                   11 Prepare   INSERT INTO turba_shares (share_name,
share_owner, attribute_name, attribute_params, attribute_desc,
perm_creator, perm_default, perm_guest, share_flags, share_id) VALUES
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
                   11 Quit
                   12 Quit
                   13 Quit
                   14 Quit
                   15 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   15 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   15 Init DB   horde
                   15 Query     SELECT DISTINCT s.*  FROM turba_shares
s  LEFT JOIN turba_shares_users AS u ON u.share_id = s.share_id WHERE
s.share_owner = 'klemen' OR (s.perm_creator & 4) OR (s.perm_default & 4)
OR ( u.user_uid = 'klemen' AND (u.perm & 4)) ORDER BY s.share_name ASC
                   16 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   16 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   17 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   17 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   15 Init DB   horde
                   15 Query     SELECT DISTINCT s.*  FROM turba_shares
s  LEFT JOIN turba_shares_users AS u ON u.share_id = s.share_id WHERE
(s.share_owner = 'klemen' OR (s.perm_creator & 4) OR (s.perm_default &
4) OR ( u.user_uid = 'klemen' AND (u.perm & 4))) AND s.share_owner =
'klemen' ORDER BY s.share_name ASC
                   18 Connect   horde at localhost on horde
                   18 Query     SET NAMES cp1250
                   15 Quit
                   16 Quit
                   17 Quit
                   18 Quit

There is something wrong with sending variables to database > VALUES (?,

Klemen Humerca
( klemen at humerca.com | www.humerca.com)

Dne 6.4.2010 9:30, Jan Schneider pravi: