[turba] Contact in this list that is not viewable to you - related.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Apr 20 03:47:02 UTC 2010

     Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:14:17 +0200
     From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [turba] Contact in this list that is not viewable to
       To: turba at lists.horde.org

>>   Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:20:33 +0200
>>   From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>> Subject: Re: [turba] Contact in this list that is not viewable to
>>     To: turba at lists.horde.org

>>> No, that's sufficient. Of course it would only work with new lists.
>>
>> I tried again.  Changing __key alone to 'mailacceptinggeneralid',
>> and creating new contact list with contacts, it says added. But
>> does not show up when I try to see the members of a list.
>>
>> Another problem is, after changing the __key, the old lists created
>> do not show up the contacts.  I am ready to accept this.  But, at
>> least new lists I should be able to create with
>> 'mailacceptinggeneralid' as the attribute of LDAP assigned to __key.
>>
>> Any more pointers?
>
> Check your logs.

1. I have enabled debug_level to E_ALL and logging level to PEAR_LOG_DEBUG
2. No error while adding contact to a contact list.  But
object_members of turba_objects is stored with null value.
3. But, listing contents of a list, gives the following error in php.err.log

PHP Notice:  unserialize() [<a
href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Argument is not
a string in /home/horde/turba/lib/Object/Group.php on line 169

I think, this is because, the object_members has NULL value stored.

So, still I am unable to use __key with 'mailacceptinggeneralid' as
the LDAP attribute.

Just want to know, are the following lines in sources.php w.r.t. LDAP
are related and what way I need to change them to make use of
'mailacceptinggeneralid' an attribute defined in LDAP as the key.

1. 'dn' => array('cn'),  (under params)
2. '__key' => 'dn', (under maps)
3.     'strict' => array(
         'dn',

These are the three places where dn is referred.

Regards,
ANANT.