[turba] body of the mail not appearing in my reply to turba list. So, sending in text mode.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri May 14 03:55:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

There is already a hook available in horde/config/hooks.php

// if (!function_exists('_username_hook_frombackend')) {
//     function _username_hook_frombackend($userID)
//     {
//         return String::lower($userID);
//     }
// }

You should enable this.  Please read the comments mentioned about this hook.

Please update me, if you are successful using it.  Some users may have
to set their preferences again, as their preferences would have been
stored with upper case username.  It is better you tell such users to
export their calenders, address book etc.  Ask them them to import
after your introduction of this hook.

Regards,
ANANT.
----- Message from nascean at gmail.com ---------