[turba] Multiple AddressBook listed with same name

Brightblade sigmunfroid at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 26 11:31:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

I had the same problem. I was trouble shooting the problem. If I
executed a Select * from horde_prefs where pref_uid="user" and
pref_scope="turba" and pref_name="addressbooks" I saw multiple values
for this database entry. I took it one by one (item) and executed a
select * from turba_shares where share_owner="user" and
share_name="item". Each  sentence showed me a entry with
attribute_name="addressbook from user" but diferent share_name. I tried this workaround.

1) select * from horde_prefs where pref_uid="user" and
pref_scope="turba" and pref_name="addressbooks"\G. Got the first
value(fvalue)

2) Update horde_prefs set pref_value="fvalue" where pref_uid="user" and pref_scope="turba" and pref_name="addressbooks";

3) delete  from turba_shares where share_owner="user" and share_name<>"fvalue";

Logs didn't show error messages related. Any guess about this issue?

Regards

On 2010-06-15 14:58, Jan

<ico@???>:

> > Hello,

> > with a clean
installation of lastest release of Horde Groupware and

> > using as database
Oracle, when I access to

> > Addresses and try to
select an AddressBook I can see multiple books

> > with the same name.

> > Any idea about this?

> Any error messages in the
logs?