[turba] Exporting Contacts and Groups

Gerry Kaplan gkaplan at kaplansoftware.com
Wed Nov 3 14:39:37 UTC 2010

I have a client who has relied very heavily on the Horde applications that came bundled on his server. The server is being decommissioned (end of life) and he must transition to a new server. We are in the process of trying to figure out a good solution.

Is there an easy migration path from Turba to Microsoft Exchange? I have not found any articles in FAQ that discuss migration of contact groups/lists. This customer has many distro lists and it is essential to migrate them.

Any assistance in how to export lists, or any automated Exchange migration tools would be greatly appreciated. I have no knowledge of the inner workings of Horde. We would also be willing to purchase consulting services to perform the migration for us.

Thanks in advance,

Gerry