[turba] Mark read only a source

Claudio Cesar Sanchez Tejeda demonccc.y at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:45:41 UTC 2011

El jue, 27-01-2011 a las 13:43 +0100, Jan Schneider escribió:
> Please don't top-post.
>
> Zitat von Claudio Cesar Sanchez Tejeda <demonccc.y at gmail.com>:

> >> Go to the permissions screen in the administration section and add a
> >> permission for Turba, and then for the source.
> >>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried add a permission for the Turba LDAP source, but it disappears.
> > Also I tried add some permissions to the localsql source (Local agenda),
> > but it disappears also.
>
> *What* disappears?
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

The source which I added the read only permissions disappear from the
source list. I mean that it isn't more accessible from Horde. This
source is the LDAP directory. Without set the permissions in Horde, it
appears the options to edit this source, but it can be edited because
the LDAP directory is configured to be read only.

Regards.

Claudio César Sánchez Tejeda
DemonCcC