[turba] Attempting to get Turba working with "localsql" Backend

Patrick Rynhart P.Rynhart at massey.ac.nz
Sat Mar 5 21:21:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am having problems attempting to integrate Turba with Horde. I'm
attempting to get the simplest possible situation working, i.e. Address
books for local users using "localsql" based storage. Although address
books are listed for users when they log in, if they click the edit
button on their address books, they get an error message such as
"55f321ae4c0552e49a4b9e505b2e114c not found". I am using the version of
Horde & Turba packaged with Debian Lenny (Horde 3.2.2 and Turba "H3"
(2.2.1)).

I have checked that the necessary SQL tables are present and Turba's
prefs.php is also configured for the localsql backend. I have also:

1. Dropped the tables and made sure that I am using Schema for H3.
2. Tried basing prefs.php, mime_drivers.php, sources.php and
attributes.php off the official ".dist" versions as bundled with the
turba H3 tgz.  (Modifying prefs.php so that localsql is used.)

Can anyone please advise how I can troubleshoot this ?  With LOG_DEBUG
enabled in horde3/conf.php, unfortunately I haven't been able to capture
anything that looks relevant :-(

I should add that I do have a local DB configured under Administration
-> Setup -> Horde -> Database, and that this is correctly working
elsewhere within the suite (e.g. for IMP).

I would appreciate any assistance.  Please let me know if you would like
me to post files etc.

Many Thanks,

Patrick