[turba] Configure an enterprise ldap server to be a contact backend for all turba users

VALOIS, Pascal pascal.valois at devinci.fr
Tue Apr 12 08:56:14 UTC 2011

Thx for the help.

I'm one step closer to a real solution.

Now the ldap adress book appears, but when searching i get the following
error :

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde_Ldap' not found in
/var/www/horde/turba/lib/Driver/Ldap.php

horde was installed with pear. so were imp, ingo and turba.

Does anyone know where that come from ?

--
Pascal Valois
Service Informatique