[turba] additional contact fields and activesync

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed May 4 16:46:39 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:

> [...]

Contacts are identified by ActiveSync using the contact UID, not by
the phone number. I just tried this locally, and I'm not seeing this
behavior. I added a new contact in Turba with a phone number of
+13471234567. It was synched to Android, with the dashes added, but
was not duplicated in any way on the server or client.

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org