[turba] Error messages after upgrade

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Tue May 17 12:24:46 UTC 2011

I was trying to debug it on line 149, variable '$lines'. Most of the value were 'Array' (this is probably ok) but some of them were huge strings, something like:
30af816c1ab341b2deb25632f8e07615
a468fc9d64af8b7568b62ef4e3767005
bd19342c55e13eb76661be41ac9da02
... (and so on)

Some users have also reported that few of their address books are missing - I can see them in DB but Horde is not showing them.

 > Od: "azurIt"
 > Dátum: 02.05.2011 11:31
 > Predmet: Re: [turba] Error messages after upgrade
 >

 >Don't top-post.

 what ? :)

 I don't know if it's just one user. Anyway, that errors doesn't look nice and are probably indicating that something is wrong.