[turba] Turba claims not to be activated after upgrading to horde4

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Tue Aug 9 10:08:45 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,
after upgrading horde3 to horde4 (I did a fresh install of horde4 with
all the applications I used with horde3 and imported the old database).
Turba stopped working - when I open the configuration page it claims
"turba is not activated.". I'm running turba 3.0.5 and horde 4.0.8. The
configfile for turba is attached as well as the backtrace I get when
opening the page and entries from the horde logfile set to debug. Any
help on debugging this problem would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Jens Pranaitis