[turba] No Address Book for some users

a.smith at ukgrid.net a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Sep 5 14:03:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

   I've been asked by a user why they don't have an Address Book. When
they login they have no "Organizing" section and if they try and
access the address book via the icon when creating a new message they
have a new window pop up with these errors:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an
array in /usr/local/www/horde/imp/contacts.php on line 65

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
array in /usr/local/www/horde/imp/contacts.php on line 65

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/contacts.php on line 103

The first error is in fact repeated many times.
I don't see any errors reported by MySQL or Apache (debug level
configured in horde conf.php is at "E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE;"), and the
address book works fine for me. I even tried dropping the Turba tables
and recreating using the current .sql file in case it was anything to
do with the schema version but that made no difference.
My system is:
  FreeBSD 8.2
  Horde 3.3.11
  IMP 4.3.9