[turba] No Address Book for some users (RESOLVED)

a.smith at ukgrid.net a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Sep 5 14:33:19 UTC 2011

Ok, it was permissions settings. I hadn't conciously changed these but
I was playing around trying to get shared calendars to work recently
so must have messed up the turba permissions by mistake.

I did notice that allowing permissions to only the creator is not
sufficient for a normal user to see his address book. Is this normal?
I had to give all permissions to "All Authenticated Users" instead,
logically from the names I'd expect creator to be the one you need to
allow access to and the most secure...??

thanks Andy.