[turba] predefine Addressbooks

Makeri makeri-kutsonu at t-online.de
Tue Nov 8 12:51:52 UTC 2011

Craig White <craigwhite <at> azapple.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 11:58 +0000, Makeri wrote:
> > Hello !
> >
> > We have multiple Addressbooks in ldap (privat, public ...)
> >
> > How can i (as Administrator) predifine the Addressbooks.
> >
> > I look in prefs.php (where i predefine other settings for all user),
but there
> > is no variable to set the "default active addressboks".
> ----
> you don't say which version of Horde/Turba
>
> Horde-3  horde/turba/config/sources.php
>
> Horde-4  horde/turba/config/backends.local.php
>
> Craig

We have new horde (horde 4)

in backends.local.php i can define the addressbooks - and it works.
The user can select defined addressbooks in his preferences
("Choose which address books to display, and in what order").

But i (as administrator) like predefine the addressbooks for the user,
so the user dont must set the addressbooks self.