[turba] predefine Addressbooks

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 8 13:17:06 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 13:06 +0000, Makeri wrote:
> Craig White <craigwhite <at> azapple.com> writes:
>
> > > We have new horde (horde 4)
> > >
> > > in backends.local.php i can define the addressbooks - and it works.
> > > The user can select defined addressbooks in his preferences
> > > ("Choose which address books to display, and in what order").
> > >
> > > But i (as administrator) like predefine the addressbooks for the user,
> > > so the user dont must set the addressbooks self.
> > ----
> > horde/turba/confi/prefs.php
> >
> > Craig
> >

> Yes, I thought as much. But which varible i must set and how ?
>
> Can you give me an example ?
>
> Example :
> I have 4 ldap-addressbooks defined in backends.local.php (ad1, ad2, ad3, ad4)
>
> I like predefine ad1 and ad4 for all user - what must i do ?
----
I would suggest you look at these preferences...

// preference for holding any preferences-based addressbooks.
$_prefs['prefbooks'] = array(
    'value' => ''
);

// Address books to be displayed in the address book selection widget
// and in the Browse menu item.  The address book name is stored using
// the source key from backends.php (e.g. "localsql").
// You can provide default values this way:
//   'value' => json_encode(array('source_one', 'source_two'))
// If 'value' is empty (''), all address books that the user has
permissions
// to will be listed.
$_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
    'value' => ''