[turba] Horde 4 hooks for multi-valued ldap mail and cn

Paul De Vlieger paul.de_vlieger at moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr
Tue Mar 20 11:01:16 UTC 2012

Le 26/09/2011 14:08, ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Did anyone adapted Horde 3 hooks that deals with multi-valued ldap mail and cn (
> turba_hook_decode_email & turba_hook_decode_name :
> http://wiki.horde.org/CustomizingPreferences#toc23 ) ?
>
> Regards.
>
> SSRI team
> Université Panthéon Assas ( Paris 2 )

Hi,
I was looking for the same and I finally succeed for turba 3 using:

public function decode_attribute($attribute, $value, $contact){
	switch ($attribute) {
		case 'email':
		list($first_email) = split(',',$value);
		return $first_email;
	}
	return $value;
}

in /horde/turba/config/hooks.php file (be careful of the <?php on line 1)

If you want to customize name, it's possible using "case 'name':" instead of
"case 'email':" I guess.

Best,
Paul