[turba] Turba 4alpha1 and display listing.

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:34:15 UTC 2012

Hi

I'd like to request a feature or get a hint on how to make the change
(but I think for obvious reasons it should be a setting).

Back in the day when server and client RAM were limited, I can see the
sense in limiting the Address Book Listing to alphabetical.  However,
for users with smaller address books, the ability to have all selected
by default (instead of starting at A) would be nice.  Otherwise, every
time you go to the address book you have to make one extra click to
see multiple users at once (say Charles and David).

Would this be possible to implement, or is there a function I can
change in the code?

Cheers

Simon