[turba] Turba 4alpha1 and display listing.

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:12:15 UTC 2012

On 11 July 2012 13:43, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'd like to request a feature or get a hint on how to make the change
>> (but I think for obvious reasons it should be a setting).
>>
>> Back in the day when server and client RAM were limited, I can see the
>> sense in limiting the Address Book Listing to alphabetical.  However,
>> for users with smaller address books, the ability to have all selected
>> by default (instead of starting at A) would be nice.  Otherwise, every
>> time you go to the address book you have to make one extra click to
>> see multiple users at once (say Charles and David).
>>
>> Would this be possible to implement, or is there a function I can
>> change in the code?
>

> This has been a pref in Turba since Horde 3. It's under Display preferences.

Where?  I have:

View to display by default:
--> This is limited to Address Book Listing or Search
Maximum number of pages
--> Set to 200
Number of items per page
--> Set to 50

And still every time I go to Turba, I only see the 14 contacts I have
listed under A.  A is the only link in the list not clickable and I
have to click All to see All.

I would love for this display preference to have a tick box that says
Display All  or a drop down that allows you to choose all (or any
letter) as your starting list.

Simon