[turba] problem sharing address book

Bartek Krajnik bartek at bmk-it.com
Thu Sep 6 09:09:14 UTC 2012

On 06-09-2012 at 10:28:46AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Bartek Krajnik <bartek at bmk-it.com>:
>
> >Hi,
> >I have Horde-4.0.15, groupware-4.0.8 and turba-3.0.15 (from pear).
> >Settings for localsql:
> >	'all_shares' => true.
> >
> >I created address book TEST on account BARTEK and shared it:
> >All Authenticated Users 	Show 	Read
> >Guest Permissions 	Show 	Read
> >

> >Now I login to account DEFAULT and clicking for address books I
> >can not see address book TEST.
> >
> >In mysql logs i see proper select which returns back proper
> >address book TEST while nothing in www interface.
> >
> >Is it better to use:
> >$conf['share']['driver'] = 'Sql';
> >or:
> >$conf['share']['driver'] = 'Sqlng';
> >?
> >
> >Using sqlng in mysql logs I found 1 error at mysql syntax:
> >We have:
> >SELECT DISTINCT * FROM turba_sharesng s  WHERE (share_owner =
> >'default' OR perm_creator_4 = 1 OR perm_default_4 = 1) AND
> >share_owner = 'default' ORDER BY share_id ASC
> >
> >And it should be:
> >SELECT DISTINCT * FROM turba_sharesng s  WHERE (share_owner =
> >'default' OR perm_creator_4 = 1 OR perm_default_4 = 1) ORDER BY
> >share_id ASC
> >
> >Best regards,
> >	Bartek.
>
> You need to select the address book's that you want displayed in
> DEFAULT's address book preferences.

I found out solution.
When you share address book from admin account then it's not visible on another accounts.
When I share address book from normal account - it's visible on admin account as well (and on another accounts).

>From mysql requests it looks ok in both sides so no idea where can be problem.

Can anyone, please, test it and share address book from admin account, check if another normal account is visible  and send feedback if it works properly in turba 3.0.15?
Maybe during my mangling in settings/source code I added some mistake...

Thanks.