[turba] Some contacts will not update

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:31:40 UTC 2013

Hi

I have a few contacts that just refuse to update.  One is a few months
old, one is a few years old.  Neither have any special characters or
anything weird as far as I can see.  Using the web interface, if I try
to add or change a field, the change is accepted, but as soon as I go
back into the contact the new/edited data is not there.

If I use an ActiveSync device the data is shown on the device for a
while (until the next ping, I guess) and then disappears - although
this can take up to 12 hours.  However, it never shows up in the
backend.

Any ideas?  What sort of debugging do you need?  There appears nothing
relevant in the horde.log.  Nor anything that I can see in the
mysql.log

Thanks.

Simon