[turba] Dial a pause then the extension number. Perhaps consider allowing commas in phone number field.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:45:49 UTC 2013

I was wondering if it would be beneficial to allow commas in the the
phone number field so that you don't get the error "Work Phone You must
enter a valid phone number, digits..." I can add commas to the phone
number field using an iphone and active sync.  This means the number is
dialed and then it waits and then dials the extension which is very
handy for me (especially when driving).  Good to setup quick vmail
access.  It seems to work for android phones also
(http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-incredible/18442-way-add-pause-then-extention-after-dialing.html).
Once I have added a comma via the phone I can't edit the contact in
turba web interface unless I first remove the commas.  Any opinions?
Thanks.