[turba] A storage backend for DAV has not been configured.

z0bi0t z0bi0t at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 10:48:01 UTC 2013

Hello,

The bugfix no. 12481 regarding the file turba/lib/Form/EditAddressBook.php
worked for me - no more Fatal Error. But after creating the address book,
URL link to nonexistent WebDAV si shown. I think the message should be
suppressed since DAV is disabled completely and users might be confused.

Best Regards,
David