[turba] CardDAV: Contacts don't show up in eMClient or Thunderbird, but *writing* contacts works

Natanji natanji at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:13:41 UTC 2013

Can you link me to the bug report, please - or when it was fixed in
Horde (revision number, maybe)? I'd like to investigate for myself if
this is a SabreDAV bug or not, and what the details on it are. Right now
I feel very much in the dark about everything, and I'd like to know what
we are dealing with here instead of such a "might". ;-) Especially
because looking through both Horde and SabreDAV bugtrackers did not give
me any results on such a problem so far.

Cheers,
Natanji