[turba] Sending to all members of an Address Book

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Wed Mar 26 18:53:30 UTC 2014

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> Greetings,
>
>    We are running Horde 5.1.5 and Turba 4.1.3.
>    Is there a way to address a message to all the members of an
> address book? I know with older Turba versions one could click on
> "To:" and leave the "Find:" field blank to return the entire address
> book, but that doesn't seem to work in this version.
>    Or have I left something mis-configured somewhere?
>    Any hints gratefully accepted!

    I should add that this behavior happens only on address books
imported from vCard format.
    We can list the contents of the address book via browse and then
"All" but there doesn't seem to be a way to address a message to all
those selected addresses....
Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library