[turba] Turba H5 (4.2.0) (final)

Volker Then horde40 at volkerthen.com
Tue Jul 8 18:32:57 UTC 2014

On 07/08/2014 06:19 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Turba Contact
> Manager version H5 (4.2.0).
>
> Turba is the Horde contact management application. Leveraging the Horde
> framework to provide seamless integration with IMP and other Horde
> applications, it supports contacts in SQL, LDAP, Kolab, IMSP, and Facebook
> address books, and works as a CardDAV server. For more information on Turba,
> visit http://www.horde.org/apps/turba.
>
> For upgrading instructions, please see
> http://www.horde.org/apps/turba/docs/UPGRADING
>
> For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
> http://www.horde.org/apps/turba/docs/INSTALL
>
> The major changes compared to the Turba H5 (4.1) versions are:
>       * Replaced categories with tags.
>       * Added script to import from Open-Xchange.
>       * Synchronize multiple address books via ActiveSync.
>       * Added Oracle support.
>       * Further improvements.
>
> The full list of changes can be viewed here:
>
> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/e560f31ef737a05f5f48145524fea52296911c98/turba/docs/CHANGES
>
> Have fun!
>
> The Horde Team.

Hi Horde team,

after upgrading to turba search and call for a single contact results in
an error message: "Serverfefler während der Suche" (Server error while
searching). Adding a new contact is also not possible. I am using the
localsql backend. Horde_Core is up to date now. What else can be the
problem?

Volker