[turba] Sogo Integrator + Thunderbird + Horde 5.2 + ActiveSync

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:46:06 UTC 2014

Good evening guys.

I would like to ask something about a problem i have.

In my cellular devices (Iphone and Android) i have all my contacts
synchronized with my horde installation with ActiveSync (Android) and
CardDAV (Iphone). If i modify one of my contacts with my Iphone, my Android
phone and my webmail works fine, this modifications appears right. Same
results for Iphone and webmail if i modify something in Android. But Sogo
doesn't reconize the changes. Always says "No Changes", There's no error in
logs. The only way that i have for do the Changes in sogo is to edit the
contact and save with no changes.

Here there is a table with the tests and results.

Results modifying contact in Android or Iphone without editing the same
contact in Webmail

  Synchonized in Android

Synchonized in Iphone

Synchonized in Webmail

Synchonized in Sogo

Edited In Android (ActiveSync)

  YES

YES

NO

Edited in Iphone (CardDav)

YES

  YES

NO

Edited in Webmail

YES

YES

  YES

Edited in Sogo

YES

YES

YES

 Results modifying contact in Android or Iphone and then the same contact
is edited and saved without changes in Webmail

  Synchonized in Android

Synchonized in Iphone

Synchonized in Webmail

Synchonized in Sogo

Edited In Android

  YES

YES

NO, but if i edit and save the same contact in webmail with no changes,
only "Modify" and "Save" YES

Edited in Iphone

YES

  YES

NO, but if i edit and save the same contact in webmail with no changes,
only "Modify" and "Save" YES

Edited in Webmail

YES

YES

  YES

Edited in Sogo

YES

YES

YES

 My Horde Groupware Version is 5.2.2. Turba 4.2.2, Sogo Connector 31.0,
Thunderbird 31.1.2

If a modify a contact in Turba directly, Sogo synchronizes right.

Any idea?

Regards.