[turba] creator perms in turba

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Nov 26 12:20:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

we are testing the migration from horde 3 to horde 5. The system is
configured to use the sqlng driver. While testing we have discovered
that address books with "Object Creator Read" permissions set are shown
to all users in the "shared address books listing".

Kronolith, Nag and Mnemo use the "Object Creator Show" setting to create
the list of shares. Is there a reason why turba is using the read
permission instead of the show permission, or is this a bug?

Versions:
horde                        5.2.2
turba                        4.2.3
Horde_Share                  2.0.5

Regards

     Michael

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen