[turba] Question about Horde_String::ipos in turba/lib/Api.php

Roman Fischer romanf at trash.net
Mon Dec 8 15:45:15 UTC 2014

Hi Everybody,

I hope that somebody on this list can help me. :)
I'm seeing the error-message

"<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method Horde_String::ipos() in
<b>/data/wwwroot/mybabey.ch/htdocs_secure/hordewebmail/turba/lib/Api.php</b>

when IMP issues a Ajax-Call to find contacts for names entered in the
To: field.

I think this commit introduced this problem:
https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/76f51c2f57110e2d694e369629e7b6553603856b
, at least it was not there before and if I revert back to stripos(),
the error goes away and the lookup works again...

For the time being, I just manually patched line 1272 of Api.php back
to stripos()... but I'd like to know if it's caused by a bug or a
configuration-error on my side.

Thanks
Roman