[turba] have everybody use public address book exclusively

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:12:41 UTC 2015

Thanks again, Jan,

it appears that the now un-shared address book does not support user A
create a contact and let user B see it. In fact it behaves like a set of
private address books again, only without the option for sharing.
Giving permissions for the turba application (turba->sources->shared
address books) in the admin console to all users did not change things.

Any ideas on that?

Kind regards

  Sebastian