[turba] have everybody use public address book exclusively

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:51:20 UTC 2015

Firstly, I removed all permissions in the admin console, with no success.
Next, I added turba permissions again and assigned full access to every
logged-in user.
Added full access for guests.
Added full access for creator.
Added full access for single user.

Added "Sources" permissions to turba permissions. Set the same permissions
as above.

None of these settings seemed to make a difference.

  Sebastian