[turba] Cannot import CSV Adressbook

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sat May 30 20:15:48 UTC 2015

Am 30.05.2015 um 00:39 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
> I tried to to import the Thunderbird Adressbook into Turba.
> I exported TB Adressbook as CSV
> But now I am not able to import the data into turba.
>
> I tried some variants.
>
> Thunderbird does not make quotes at the beginning and at the end of
> each data item. Therefore I loaded the CSV into LibreOffice Calc and
> exported with quotes.
> But nothing helped.
>
> The Import tool of turba does not show the field list of the imported
> addressbook.
>
> May be, I am too stupid ...
>
> Please help, I spent some hours for this problem without solution.
>
> Please, give me an example of a file with some records, so that I can
> see, how the data have to be formatted, so that the import is possible.
Now I tried this simple csv file:

    "Prename","FamilyName","FullName","E-Mail"
    "Veronika","Muster","Veronika Muster","somebody at gmx.at"
    "Gerhard","Master","Gerhard Master","g.master at eduhi.at"

I cannot import even this simple file into horde turba.

Now I looked into /var/log/messages on the horde serverand there I found
this message

    HORDE: [turba] SQL QUERY FAILED: Column 'vfs_path' cannot be null

  May be it has a connection with the problem. I don't know how to
interpret this message.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber