[turba] Additional E-mail Fields sync with CardDAV and ActiveSync

Horst Simon horst.simon at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 7 06:19:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I removed the comments from homeEmail and workEmail in the backends.php, to activate the additional Email fields. They show up in the Web interface and I can add the additional emails and they will synchronise with
my IPhone using ActiveSync and with OS/X Contacts using CardDav, Now the problem is when I update any field on the client, it will update all the empty Email fields with the same email address. For example if I have an
email address in Home Email only, it will copy it to the Work Email Field and the Email Email, if they are empty. Is there any way to change this that it updates the correct field?

Regards,
Horst Simon