[turba] turba as carddav client

Martin xk3 at mompl.org
Tue Jul 7 11:46:48 UTC 2015

Hoi Jan, hoi all

On 26 Aug 2014, at 8:50, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Martin <xk3 at mompl.org>:
>> In my setup, I have a calendar and contacts server (i.e. the open
>> source version of the iCal server) up and running for all address and
>> calendar related services. I'd like to reuse it for horde/turba, or
>> to be more precise, for the email autocompletion of horde/imp. Is
>> turba already able to use a remote carddav server, or are there any
>> plans for implementing it?
>
> No and yes.

I know there is ticket #10501 with low prio, but just asking: any news
about turba as carddav client? What about a carddav client 'light', i.e.
just read-only-querying remotes for the more standardized attributes
names and mail addresses? Autocompletion in imp per carddav would be the
long missing piece for my otherwise perfect horde/imp/ingo/turba/sam
installation.

	Martin