[turba] Subscribing to an LDAP address book via CardDAV

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 19:13:54 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I'm running Horde Groupware 5.2.10 with Turba 4.2.8. I have personal
and global address lists stored in an openLDAP directory.

My personal address books have the pencil icon next to them to show
their CardDAV URLs, but my global address lists are shown under 'Other
Address Books' within Turba and do not have pencil icons next to them.

Is there a way to subscribe to an LDAP global address book via CardDAV
through Turba?

Many thanks,

Tim