[turba] filtering and using contacts

Iain Mac Donald turba at picturenow.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 17:18:31 UTC 2016

On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:01:11 -0500
Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> What view are your using, dynamic?

Eureka!

I was using "Automatic" which, I think, was then selecting Dynamic. When
I switch to "Basic" as I type addresses I get a drop-down populated
with matches. When using Basic I also have a icon and link to "Address
Book" which when pressed brings up a search dialog. The only thing
missing is a "search all addressbooks".

Turba doesn't look much different between Basic and Dynamic but IMP is
radically different. Is Dynamic a work-in-progress?

Except for one glitch I have managed to get ActiveSync to work with
Turba and several mobiles, which is great. However, it looks like
Turba's Tags are synonymous with the ActiveSync Categories but Tags
aren't really used. Are Tags going to be used more in Turba?

Many thanks,
Iain.