[turba] filtering and using contacts

Iain Mac Donald turba at picturenow.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 19:43:11 UTC 2016

On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:07:59 -0500
Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> No. In fact, the Basic view is deprecated and will be removed in the
> next major version. Check for any javascript errors in the browser
> console and/or errors on the horde/server logs.

Once in debug Horde produces quite a lot of output :) Specifically for
Turba I see these errors a lot (see attached file).

This isn't Turba related but I notice when I click "HTML composition"
in IMP in the body text panel I get the text "Loading...", which never
does. Something missing in CKeditor perhaps?

> Tags are searchable via the Advanced search page.

Hmmm, they don't seem to be in my version (4.2.2). I did see something
about that in the changelogs and the roadmap states that Tag searching
is included for Turba 5.0.

Regards,
Iain.