[ulaform] Unable To Setup

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Sat Mar 29 20:34:10 PST 2003

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> No one has finished Ulaform yet; it doesn't really work.

OK, I've put some warnings in README and docs/INSTALL to this effect.
I've also checked in a little progress I made during OSCON 2002 toward
using the modern Horde framework.  Hope that made things a little better
and not any worse.

Marko said he might work on Ulaform; I say do whatever you want with
what's there (fix/improve/take out back and shoot/start over/etc.).  It's
mind-bogglingly bad.  Sorry about that, and for the fact that I can't
justify working on this module at this time (we never ended up using it
here).

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html