[vilma] Recent MailboxDriver/maildrop.php changes have function / return issues.

christopher pickert cpickert at t3inc.us
Fri Jun 4 19:59:33 PDT 2004

There seems to be a messed-up return statement here in the newest maildrop
modifications (?), as in it's not returning anything? Newest HEAD CVS 4:30PM
moutain time(gmt -7).

error: Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}', expecting T_STRING or
T_VARIABLE or '$' in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/vilma/lib/MailboxDriver/maildrop.php on line 65

code snippet:

 if (empty($this->_params['system_user'])) {
            require_once 'PEAR.php';
            return PEAR::
        }

The culprit being the lazy PEAR:: call..

I'll keep looking to see if there's something I've missed. The conf.xml/conf.php are new and the framework is fully updated.

-- CP